THOMAS HEINZ NEW YORK WILL RE-OPEN ON MONDAY, JUNE 22!
We’re looking forward to seeing our clients and staff at our salon again and are implementing measures for the safe re-opening at Thomas Heinz New York. Our spacious and well ventilated work environment will enable us to carry out safe distancing standards for our clients.
To further protect against the Covid-19 virus, the CDC’s suggested protocol will be carried out by the following measures:
• Appointments will be scheduled to limit the number of clients allowed in the salon at one time.
• Clients can not arrive before their scheduled appointment time.
• Client’s temperatures will be taken with a No Touch Forehead Thermometer upon arrival.
• Clients will be required to wear face masks at all times during their visit. Face masks can be provided if needed.
• Stylists and colorists will wear face masks, gloves, visors, protective gowns and shoe coverings.
• Stylists will thoroughly wash and/or sanitize hands before hair cuts and/or any other glove free service is provided.
• Work and hair washing stations will be disinfected after each use and arranged to provide a minimum 6ft. safe social distancing between clients.
• All hair care equipment, combs, brushes etc. will be disinfected prior to the service of each client.
• Bathrooms will be provided with hand sanitizer and other disinfecting products.
• We cannot perform blowdrys, please come with clean, dry hair for haircuts. We”ll touch you up with heat tools, such as straightening/curling irons.
• It is advisable to converse whenever possible through the mirror.
• When facing each other close up (bang trims etc.) please refrain from talking until that task is done.
• We will no longer permit pets, walk-ins and visitors or eating in the salon.
• Magazines will no longer be available at the salon. We encourage our clients to bring a book or magazine to read.
• On a positive note – we have an outdoor terrace available to our clients to get air while observing social distancing protocols.
At Thomas Heinz New York we take the health and well being of our clients and staff seriously.
We appreciate your patience and participation in protecting each other. We look forward to seeing you!